Tradition and Technology – Naturally Evolved

The Company

More Than 150 Years of Competence in Steel
Blankstahl und gewalzte Ringe

Platestahl was founded in 1863 and combines a long tradition of forging with up-to-date material know-how and high-capacity machinery and facilities. Our company is privately owned and managed – thus completely independent – and we plan in the long term. Our staff members benefit from a low management profile to enable quick decision making which allows them to immediately contribute their individual talents.

Every day, 250 qualified staff members face up to the demands and requirements of our customers. Our competitiveness is based on the manufacturing of top-quality products at fair market values. Flexibility, vitality, and reliability are the benchmarks of our company’s philosophy.

We are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001:2008.

1868 gegründet
Founded in
1863
Mitarbeiter
250
Qualified Staff Members
Quadratmeter
66.000 m2
Site encompassing all production and office facilities
KnowHow
Up-to-Date
Material Know-How
TÜV Nord
DIN
EN ISO 9001:2008